Saturday, April 22, 2017

Dreaming of Baby Crying, Old Spirit, Womens voices

I always have strange dreams. I try to keep track of them. I like to see what I can learn from my dreams so that I can change my life for the better. Truthfully our dreams are simply mirrors of our subconsciousness. We really should not let it go to waste. 

So the dream is that I am moving into a new room. I'm back at college but this time I'm actually living in a fraternity house. One of the girls shows me to my room. Then warns me. "If it's really really quiet, you will hear a baby cry." In that instant I do hear a baby cry and suddenly an old woman appears out of nowhere. I literally feel myself jump back and run out of the room. 

What does a baby crying in dreams mean? Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or not corrupted. To dream of a crying baby symbolizes a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs to be nurtured. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life.

Honestly, this is really true. I have ended two relationships in the past year or so. I know that we should not base our selves on the people that we have in our lives. It just seems like my life has been consisted of work, school, and working out. I need to find some time to relax and do things that I enjoy. Even if it means doing them by myself.

What about the ghost in the room? What does it mean in a dream? 
To see a ghost in your dream represents something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates that you are feeling disconnected from life and society. Try to figure out what the ghost wants or what it is looking for. The dream may also be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior. Dreaming that you are being stalked or haunted by a ghost indicates that you are refusing to confront issues from your past which is affecting your present life.

So basically my dream is telling me that I am a recluse. With work, school, and the gym I have disconnected myself from the world. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil. I'm in the process of changing my life around. I'm starting a new business. Im trying to get into shape to deal with the future. Sadly I will more than likely end up in a wheel chair. That's kinda has me feeling depressed

No comments:

Post a Comment