Saturday, April 22, 2017

EMT Keypoints

What is EMT Keypoints and notes? There was a time in my life where I wanted to be an EMT. Sadly, Diabetic nerve damage took away my chance to work in the trucks. I still want to be an EMT and Paramedic but it's just not going to happen. Yes, it's something that Im really sad about.

I didn't want to throw away my EMT notes. So I thought I would add the key points and quizzes to Life in DFW. Perhaps it will help a future EMT or nurse study for their exams. I won't feel like a year has gone to waste. People don't understand that time is a valuable thing and it's smart to use it wisely.

So hopefully my wise decision will help someone else in this world. I don't plan on stopping there. I also want to include news about the police department, fire department, and EMS system. Life in DFW will include the good, bad, and ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment